Two new bathrooms...designed by byzantine design

I was pretty excited last week to receive a call from one of my clients from last year to let me know that the 2 bathrooms I designed for her 2nd floor extension were finished.

"Would you like to come around and have a look?"

Of course I would.

Well, here they are -

The Master Ensuite








I love the Ideal Standard Tonic basin from Reece, the tiles are called Grigio Sands and the mosaics are a mocha ceramic. A white gloss 600x300 rectified wall tile was used for the rest of the space.

The ceiling mounted shower head is a Hansgrohe Raindance Air 180mm from Reece which I have, under authority, that it creates an incredible shower.

The floor has underfloor heating and there is also a heated towel rail.

The Main Bathroom

This bathroom is for three boys ages 10, 13 & 15.

A lot of the details are the same, but there are differences to service the 3 growing men.






At the point of my visit the mirror and shower screen were yet to arrive for this bathroom.

The twin basins are Ideal Standard Acacia undermounted basins from Reece. The ceiling mounted shower head is the Kubus 300mm also from Reece.

Both of the vanities were custom designed by myself with soft close drawers. The cabintery colour is Dulux Mocha Magic and the bench top is Essa Stone Purity.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Ummm, the shower head in that Master ensuite bathroom looks like a dinner plate! I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done briddance you should be WAY proud!!!!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments, please feel free to leave your thoughts, rants and ramblings here.